PEA DELIKETT SUGAR SNAP - organic seeds
Pisum sativumA high quality sugar snap pea variety awarded the RHS award of Garden Merit. The plants are compact 65 cm tall and ideal for smaller spaces or exposed sites. The yields are very high over a long period producing large amounts of 8-9 cm dark green string-less tender pods with a superb sweet flavour.
Plant where peas have not been grown for 2 seasons, digging in well rotted organic matter.
· Sow successionally every 14-21 days from February to May to harvest from May through to August.
· The distance between the rows should equal the expected height of the variety.
· Avoid sowing during any cold or very wet periods
· Protect immediately from birds.
· Keep weed free.
· Unlike mange-tout pick sugar peas once the pods have started to round, but before they lose their crisp tenderness at maturity.
Packet 15 seeds