HOT CHILLI PEPPER GOLDEN CAYENNE - organic seeds
Capsicum annuum LongumA radiant Lemon-yellow Cayenne variety producing prolific yields of 6" long narrow hot peppers. Peppers turn from green to golden yellow. A more interesting and hotter version of the standard cayenne pepper. The golden cayenne is larger, more uniform and has smooth rather than the characteristic rippled skin of some cayenne varieties
Days to Germination: 10-21
Days To Harvest: 70
Planting Depth: 1/4
Spacing: 18 inches
Light: Sunny warm location / Greenhouse / Conservatory
- Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at a minimum temperature of 70-degrees F to maximise germination.
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves.
- When 4-5 inches plant 18" apart in a warm location with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface.
- Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
- Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
Packet 5 seeds